Happy Friday, everyone! I was playing around with some of my indie makeup stash today and came up with a look that I really wanted to share. I’m definitely wanting to share more makeup content on here, so here ya go!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion all over eye and undereye
- ColourPop Cornelious in the crease as a transition shade
- NYX Glitter primer on the lid
- Shiro Cosmetics A Fell Voice on the Air eyeshadow all over lid, blended up into crease.
- Crow & Pebble Cosmetics A Bushel of Wheat eyeshadow in the inner corner.
- Mascara: Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Foundation: Tarte Maracuja Miracle “foundcealer”
- Powder: Tarte Amazonian Clay Setting Powder
- Dabbed Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Supernova on the high points of my cheekbones with a finger
- Blush: MAC Blushbaby
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
- Lip: ColourPop Ultra Satin Lips in Tiny Chum
This was a really simple almost one-and-done look, but I really enjoy the ethereal look that A Fell Voice on the Air gave. I think the NYX Glitter Primer really did help that duochrome pop out as it wasn’t flashing that much on bare skin when I had swatched it earlier.
I also wish Tarte hadn’t discontinued this foundation – It is so nice for my dry skin!
Let me know what you think of the look and what you’ve got on your friday face of the day! Have a great weekend!